AGCO’s participation in governmental, non-governmental and industry organizations includes:
- Member, National Association of Manufacturers, which supports advancing sustainability efforts that positively impact manufacturing and industry’s contributions to environmental protection, economic performance and the social wellbeing of the employees, communities, customers and consumers they serve
- Member, Association of Equipment Manufacturers, which supports advancing equipment manufacturers in the global marketplace
- Member, Diesel Technology Forum, a leading resource and educator on the importance and unique value of diesel engines, fuels, equipment and emissions control technology
- Member, EUROMOT—the European Association of Internal Combustion Engine Manufacturers. AGCO leverages EUROMOT’s expertise in advanced engine technologies and on environmentally efficient and cost-effective product regulations. EUROMOT partners with other associations and institutions around the world to develop the right regulation for the local or global environment while sustaining livability, mobility and economic growth in modern trans-boundary societies.
- Member, Truck and Engine Manufacturers Association, which promotes the research and regulation development that is aligned globally and mediates for industry positions with regulators
- Member, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Pescar Project Foundation (Brazil)
- Member, Bundesverband Materialwirtschaft, Einkauf und Logistik e.V (BME), the German Association of Materials Management, Purchasing and Logistics
- Proponent, Mining, Agricultural & Construction Equipment Working Group (Mac Working Group), sponsoring the development of the MAC Protocol, an international treaty that would increase the availability of financing for high-value equipment across the mining, agricultural and construction sectors.