The Challenger® name is recognized around the world as representing the ultimate in quality, reliability and advanced technology. A comprehensive range of high performance machines designed and built to maximize returns from agriculture, backed by AGCO’s unrivalled after-sales support network.
Renowned everywhere for its outstanding tracked tractors, the Challenger name can also be found on some of the finest track and wheeled tractors, combines, harvesters, hay and forage machinery, implements and application equipment.
Many large-scale farmers and contractors are benefiting as a result of their investment in Challenger machines, achieving much higher output, significantly lower production costs per acre/hectare and much tighter control on outgoings. In addition, the improved timeliness of operations that Challenger equipment makes possible means better establishment, bigger yields and crops of higher quality.
And remember, the relationship between Challenger and its customers doesn’t end on delivery of a new machine – that’s when it begins!
Renowned everywhere for its outstanding tracked tractors, the Challenger name can also be found on some of the finest wheeled tractors.
More land. Less time. Challenger combine harvesters deliver. Day in and out. Part of the reason is Challenger’s industry-leading unloading system and one of the largest rotors in the industry.
Challenger hay equipment is ready to go when you are. Whether you’re a dairy farmer, whose needs call for a mower conditioner and round baler, or a custom harvester in need of a self-propelled windrower and a big rectangular baler, you can count on rugged, reliable equipment that’s designed to maximize uptime and productivity.
In select North American locations, Challenger has joined up with White Planters® and Sunflower® to offer seeding and tillage products. Learn More
Applying nutrients and sprays has never been this efficient. Confidence in the future for application vehicles continues to encourage AGCO to make major investments in research and development which, thanks to the efforts of Challenger engineers, has resulted in some remarkable pieces of equipment in today’s product range. Learn More
Need parts for your Challenger farm equipment? AGCOPartsBooks.com is your answer. You can easily locate a part from our online electronic parts catalog, create a shopping basket, and auto-submit it to your local Dealer/Distributor right from your home. Shop 24/7. Learn more
Looking for Challenger operator manuals, repair manuals or parts catalogs? Technical publications are available for AGCO’s North American customers looking for current and legacy AGCO brands – including Challenger, Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Valtra, White and many others. Learn more
AGCO Parts North America supports a network of dealers in the United States and Canada with over a million part numbers carried in eight centrally located Parts Distribution Centers. Learn more
- 2010 - AE50 awards: MT600C Series tractors & DynaFlex flexible cutterbar draper header - American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
- 2009 - FINovations recognition: Challenger MT600C tractors & ‘combine unloading system’ - Farm Industry News magazine readers & FIN farmer advisory panel
- 2009 - Highest Residual Value Award: MT835B 2006 models - IRON Solutions
- 2009 - Golden Grain award: MT765C tracked tractor - Mother Earth (Zeme ivitelka)
- 2009 - Machine of Year: MT865B - The Institute of Building Industry, Mechanisation and Agriculture Electrification - AGROTECH
- 2008: Awarded ‘Good Design Award’ for the Challenger MT900 tractor series by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design
- 2008: Awarded innovation Gold Medal for the Challenger MT975B, an articulated four-wheel drive tractor, and Innovation Silver Medal for Challenger RoGator 1084, self-propelled sprayer, at AGROSALON Exhibition in Moscow, Russia
- 2008: Received AE50 award by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers for MT900B 4WD Articulated Tractor
Locate a Dealer
The strength of AGCO’s global reputation can be found in our independent network of approximately 2,700 dealers – one of the largest distribution networks in the industry. AGCO equipment is sold and serviced by local, independent dealers who back each product they sell with experienced, factory-trained staff and service personnel. Find your local AGCO dealer.
For More Information
Awards & Recognition
2010: AE50 awards: MT600C Series tractors & DynaFlex flexible cutterbar draper header - American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
2008: Awarded ‘Good Design Award’ for the Challenger MT900 tractor series by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design
2008: Awarded innovation Gold Metal for the Challenger MT975B, an articulated four-wheel drive tractor, at AGROSALON Exhibition in Moscow, Russia
2008: Received AE50 award by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers for MT900B 4WD Articulated Tractor
Challenger Tractor Parts
Shop for your Challenger tractor parts 24/7. Easily locate a part from our e-parts catalog, create a shopping basket, and auto-submit it to your AGCO Challenger Dealer/Distributor right from your home.Learn More