About Massey Ferguson
Massey Ferguson®, with more than 160 years of innovation and experience, is one of the world’s leading tractor brands, offering one of the most complete lines of agricultural tractors in the industry. Extending from ruggedly simple to high-specification tractors, Massey Ferguson’s product line also includes vineyard, fruit, utility and compact tractors for demanding specialist applications. Massey Ferguson is also a force in the global harvesting business.
Massey Ferguson is continually updating and refining its product range. Technological enhancements are central to this development, examples of which include the recent introduction of SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) technology for cleaner air, Auto-Guide satellite-based automatic steering system and four post panoramic cabs on the MF 8600 Series, Massey Ferguson’s new flagship tractor range. Manufactured in Europe and North and South America, Massey Ferguson’s combines and balers are specifically tailored to meet local harvesting conditions.
Massey Ferguson is a truly global brand recognized around the world not only for its heritage and experience, but also for its technological leadership and comprehensive product range.
For more than half a century, Massey Ferguson has led the world in the design and manufacture of tractors for a huge range of applications. MF tractors of all ages can be found at work in almost every country there is, while today’s comprehensive model range is helping farmers everywhere to achieve ever-greater efficiencies. Learn More
Massey Ferguson’s current combine line-up has a machine to meet the needs exactly of any scale of crop-growing enterprise – and, indeed, any crop. The MF ACTIVA, BETA, CENTORA, FORTIA and DELTA models are all available in a range of sizes and capacities and offer genuinely high productivity and reassuring reliability. Learn More
Ask any farmer to list the most important functions of a baler and it would invariably be headed by the ability to produce bales of consistent size, density and quality – major factors for easy, safe loading, transport and storage. Learn More
Over the years, Massey Ferguson has developed a comprehensive range of planters, drills and seeders specifically designed to meet the needs of different markets and variable growing conditions and crop types around the world. Although many of them share common features, such as the row units, these machines are built to provide precise placement and careful handling of a wide variety of seed sizes, including cereals, soya bean, maize, grass, sunflower and rice. Learn More
A central component of many mixed farming operations is the front-end loader on the tractor, in use almost constantly on a variety of applications. Learn More
Parks, gardens, roadsides, golf courses, sports grounds, equestrian establishments, heritage sites – the list goes on! All are locations where Massey Ferguson’s versatile range of grounds care machinery can be found hard at work, mowing, spraying, brush cutting, hauling, excavating and much, much more. Learn More
More and more markets around the world are looking to Massey Ferguson Power Series generators to provide their primary or stand-by power requirements. A comprehensive range of models have stand-by ratings of 13kVa – 24.3kVA on the most compact, to 280 - 600 KVa on the biggest versions. All run on highly efficient, economical diesel engines – a component on which MF has a great deal of experience and knowledge – to provide a highly cost-effective and clean source of power. Learn More
Need parts of your Massey Ferguson farm equipment? AGCOPartsBooks.com is your answer. You can easily locate a part from our online electronic parts catalog, create a shopping basket, and auto-submit it to your local Dealer/Distributor right from your home. Shop 24/7. Learn more
Looking for Massey Ferguson operator manuals, repair manuals or parts catalogs? Technical publications are available for AGCO’s North American customers looking for current and legacy AGCO brands – including Challenger, Fendt, Valtra, Allis-Chalmers, White and many others. Learn more
AGCO Parts North America supports a network of dealers in the United States and Canada with over a million part numbers carried in eight centrally located Parts Distribution Centers. Learn more
- 2011 - Golden Tractor for Design: MF 7624 Dyna-VT - Agritechnica
- 2010 – Technical Innovation Award: MF 8690 and AGCOMMAND Telemetry – FIMA
- 2010 - Machine of the Year 2010: MF 9280 DELTA combine - Deutscher Landwirtschaftsverlag - Agritechnica
- 2010 - AE50 awards: MF 1600 Series compact tractors, MF 8600 Series tractors & DynaFlex flexible cutterbar draper header - American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
- 2010 – Gerdau´s Innovation Silver Trophy : MF 7350
- 2010 – A Granja do Ano Award: Best in Tractor category: A Granja magazine readers for 25th year in a row
- 2010 – Top List Rural Magazine: Best in Tractor category
- 2010 – Carta Capital magazine Most admired companies: Best in Tractor category
- 2010 – Top of Mind Amanhã Magazine: Best in agricultural machinery category
- 2010 – Finalist Award in Tractor of the Year: MF 7499 - EIMA
- 2009 - FINovation recognition: ‘combine unloading system’ - Farm Industry News magazine readers & FIN farmer advisory panel
- 2009 - Gold Medal (Innovation): MF 8600 tractors - Demopark
- 2009 - Grand Prize (Innovation): MF 8690 tractor - AGRO MASH EXPO
- 2009 - Gold Medal Innovation Award: MF 8600’s Opti-Ride cab suspension - SIMA
- 2009 - Tractor of the Year & Golden Tractor award (design): MF 8690 - EIMA
- 2009 - Best Equipment Award: MF Centora conventional combine - Agro 2009
- 2009 - A Granja do Ano award: Best in Tractor category: A Granja magazine readers for 24th year in a row
- 2009 - Troféu Fenabrave award: Most desired brand of tractors/farming equipment - Brazilian Federation of Automotive Vehicle Dealers
- 2009 - Prêmio CanaSauro award: Contributions in development of sugar cane and bio-energy sectors in Brazil - FAS Editora
Locate a Dealer
The strength of AGCO’s global reputation can be found in our independent network of approximately 2,700 dealers – one of the largest distribution networks in the industry. AGCO equipment is sold and serviced by local, independent dealers who back each product they sell with experienced, factory-trained staff and service personnel. Find your local AGCO dealer.
For More Information
Awards & Recognition
2011: Awarded Golden Tractor award for Design at Agritechnica for MF 7624 Dyna-VT and recognized with Milestones in Agriculture title for the three-point linkage launched 75 years ago.
Massey Ferguson Tractor Parts
Shop for your Massey Ferguson tractor parts 24/7. Easily locate a part from our e-parts catalog, create a shopping basket, and auto-submit it to your Massey Ferguson Dealer/Distributor right from your home.Learn More